Articles are in chronological order with the latest articles at the top.
Horses Horses Everywhere
With an estimated 4.3 million horse riders in the UK, equestrian land for sale is in demand... Read Article »
The price rises in land is causing a mixed reaction among the farming community... Read Article »
Land Usage in the UK
60 million acres of land and 70% is owned by 1% of the population. Find out more... Read Article »
Current Demand for Farmland
Farmland supply is fixed so the only variable is demand, which dictates the subsequent price... Read Article »
- First Strata's Strategic Land Plan
- Horses Horses Everywhere
- Fuel for Thought
- British Farmland Becomes The 'Cream Of The Crop'
- Land Usage in the UK
- Current Demand for Farmland in the UK
- Land Values
- Land for Wind Farms
- Write Ups from Estate Agents
- Ways of Selling Land
- Planning Policy FAQ
- Selling Land FAQ
- The Second Kate Barker Review
- Estate Agents and Selling Land
- All change for the Planning System?
- Better Homes, Greener Cities
- Understanding UK Land Prices
- Why should you consider land?
- Land Economy
- Partying in Woods
- A Summary of the Planning System
- Top 10 Least Affordable areas in the UK
- Land gets the smart investor's vote
- A freehold investment unaffected by stamp duty
- Garden grabbing developers
- A brief guide to the new Planning System
- Investment in Housing and Property
- Brownfield land development information
- Investing in Land
- Cabinet Office: Green Belt Q & A 2004
- Reclassifying land as "Green Belt"
- Is this the end of the Greenbelt?
- Building on Greenbelt Land
- Self Build Guide - Why Self Build?
- Tips for Choosing a Land Agent
- Tips for Purchasing Land
- Land Prices - Historic and future predictions
- Profiting from Planning Permission
- Developing Green Field Land
- An exciting investment?
- Will land be a better long-term investment than shares?
- Do large building companies buy greenfield land to develop?
- Is building on green belt land unethical?
- Will more land now get planning permission?
- Obstacles to the release of brownfield sites for redevelopment